Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hugo & Palmy



So I've posted about Hugo, the thai - british musician based in New York before... and I.... just may... perhaps.. believe that this guy is out to get some ...
              ....   but I haven't introduced 

Palmy, the sexy thai - belgian pop singer, who has found her success mainly in Thailand, Singapore and Japan... and is one of a few Thai  national artists known back in Asia. I guess America really does rule the international pop scene... ? 


       And she is not only gorgeous but also rocks an awesome style !

                                   Love the song :) 


2 comments:

  1. interesting stuff, i might search for more information about this, thanks a lot friend.
    --------------------------------------
    SEO | SEO Adelaide | SEO Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. My photo!
    Love Palmy (^___^)

    ReplyDelete